Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The return of Love Part Un

Argh.... The most frustrating emotion in the world is Love! It moves you to do so many thing your sane mind would tell you "dood stop and look at the situation" Love throws all logic out the window. Growing up I've witness people make fools of themselves for love or at least they thought they were in love at the moment. My first experience with it made me feel like I  had stomach issues, I started sweating and words could not form out of my mouth. (Oh to be young again) Her name was Elisa. She was a typical Latin beauty. She was older and I was a shy twelve year old niƱo. Elisa thought I was cute even though she was 15. It was one of those situation where I sent my sister as the note, to ask her if she liked me to say yes or no. Yes you read that right. Instead of the written note I used my sister as a human version of it. She giggled to hear her big brother was going gaga over a girl. Needless to say it didn't turn out great. After she told me maybe to my human note aka my little sister, I proceeded to think it was yes. (Ladies, It starts early.. guys think maybe and No are word that dont exist. Even today a girl will tell a guy "No" in the club and he would still think it means yes or maybe..very true and very funny...Now where was I) It ended very badly when I saw her making out with another guy in middle school. It felt like the getting your heart broken seen in every movie. I even think the sound affect happened when I saw her locking lips with that douche-bag poor excuse of a guy..i'm not bitter!. So my first foray with love didn't exactly go as planned..  That's all for today...Part deux..will come out later this week..Stay Tune! This is going to be a three part blog and it will have a point sooner or later...Gentleman out!

No comments:

Post a Comment